A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Stupid Yankees

If anyone else is stuck staying up late and watching this baseball game, you know what I mean.... then again, Boston's pretty dumb for not having scored yet.
Let's see.... looks like Thursday is out for watching the movie if there's a party to go to where there will be TWO (count them) TWO Toms. That's one more than one Tom and a good reason for excitement all around.
Eric sent me a link to Jon Stewart on Crossfire. It's important that everyone watch it... Immediately.
I also just noticed that Netflix will be delivering Rambo: First Blood to my doorstep (ok, not really the doorstep, but the mailbox downstairs) tomorrow afternoon. I feel that it's important that we all see this movie together, as a team.
If I see one more inning of Boston fans with their hands over their mouths praying and looking sad or Yankee players acting like total douchebags I think I might just start playing professional baseball myself to show these people a thing or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home