A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Chin up Ballers!

I heard about the loss. I heard about the blood.
Let's just give a good chear about how kickass it is to have made someone really take it in the face.
Not sure if I'm going to make the debate on time tomorrow night. My flight gets into National at 8:55pm, but that's assuming that there won't be any delays on a Friday night (not likely).
Jefe. I trust in you to DVR that shit so that I can watch the beginning after I get there.
The rest of you. I'll see you tomorrow night for the later half of the debate. Posted some new pictures of Chicago on my other blog.
Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home