A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

The show last night

that the features put on was awesome. one-flip and Chris I... ummm.. "purchased" copies of the Features CD for you two after I stumbled in the door last night. I think the Features were actually better than the Kings of Leon (the headliner), but that may just be that I'd had enough beers to deafen my left ear by the time the main band went on stage. Does that happen to anyone else when they drink?
Tomorrow I'm off for that corporate brainwashing thing in the windy city and won't be able to make it to the game next week. Lame, I know. I'll be there in spirit and blog.
Holler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home