A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Poor Florida...

If having 4 hurricane's isn't enough, they get to host the first debate. When will the destruction end!?!
It sounds like I missed out on a big friday night. I think it would be entertaining to see claudia take down a frat boy.
Yes, Greg. I did have this draft started and didn't send it. I kept getting distracted. Oh, I got the shot, I just haven't felt the same.
Ok, I am watching the Daily Show and ...is it bad when your issue (my case drunk driving) is mocked on the show? and am I am laughing? OF COURSE!!
I welcome Peggy and Sara to the blog.
Can mention any more unrelated issues? Oh yeah, I will not be at the game on Thursday. My ass will be working overtime in Dallas. At a place touted as opreyland on steroids. Pray I survive.
I hope to read about many stories of how we won and people yelled profanities at "The Bush".
Check this out for t-shirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home