A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

GMO.. Whu?

I have no idea what the hell GMOT #7 means.... wait a second! it's that montly newsletter thing that I always link to on the right side, but never read! Holy shit!
Left work at 8:30 tonight and 10:30 last night.
I need to get a new job.... like being a war profiteer or something. Maybe Richard Perle has some new sh*t that I could get into.
I've had another blog for over a year, so technically, I'm cheating on this blog. I mostly use it as a launch point to get to all of my favorite sites, but will occasionally use it to gripe about something.
Who got their "voting is for old people" T-shirt today? Greg did.
Don't anybody foh-git yo' red head band tomorrow! Don't forget your pants shoes or shirt either.


A quick lesson on linking to other websites.
(1) type <a href = "http://www.websitewhatnot.com" target="_blank">
(2) type whatever text you want to be the text you click on.
(3) type </a> to end the link
You're done.

Por Ejemplo:
If I wanted to link to rambo: firstballs, I would type:
<a href="http://firstballs.blogspot.com" target="_blank">rambo: firstballs</a>
The "target="_blank"" part of the code there means that the site will open in a new window. If you leave it off, it will open in the same window. that's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home