A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Sparks? Daschle? Holla?

Ok, so I haven't blogged for a while. But I hear if you do it too much, you go blind.
One-flip is right (as well as greg) we need more people here. It has been proven that you can do it whenever- drunk, hungover or at work ("Blogging- paid for by your tax dollars").
I am a college football fan, but missed out on all games this weekend- I was learning how to drive a fire engine. And let me say this, if you don't like to parallel park your car, give a Fire Engine a shot. Damn! At least I know that a cone can't sue me for damages!
I miss my kickballin'! I have been out too long, I can feel it. I also miss my first balls (and some of those second balls).
So, everyone keep it up and I'll see ya sooner than you probably want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home