A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Friday, September 17, 2004

So close to violating a monkey...

Or so I heard.......hmmmm? Did they throw their poo? Maybe you need warm monkey balls for that?
You guys rock! I hear you played well, had fun and represented the First Balls in grand fashion. My heart ached to miss you all and then I didn't even get to play with a helicopter! (I had medevac training, but the copter got called out)
Greg-- You can blog me anytime. To be able to drunken transcribe, that is an awesome skill. And great pictures. You all looked HOT with those headbands.
3 games until we show everyone up in the playoffs! keep the ammo fresh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home