A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Friday, September 03, 2004

RAMBO....... FIRST BALLS!!!

That's the way to play!! we had fun, the napkin had it's use and ... oh yeah... we won!
Ok, it was only 3 innings, but I'll take it. And my night vision is getting much better. Towards the end, I think I actually saw the ball. It was magical.
Speaking of magical... way to go flip cuppers. And Jorge.... you are a MONSTER! I normally put a little amount of sweet nectar in my cup, but no, not Jorge. He fills his cup half full and goes to town! That is quite a show for the first night out.

I hope everyone enjoys their Labor day and plays safely. If you are going to get hurt, it better happen during an intense game of Kickball, not rock climbing or speed boat racing. Those are tame sports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home