A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Ok, just to clear some things up:
(1) I didn't design the layout or look of this blog. It's one of the templates you can choose from. That's not to say that I couldn't, but I'm lazy and it looked like a pretty fitting template for Rambo. I'll be making changes when I delazify later in the season.
(2) You can post pictures in blogs, but they need to be on the internet already. It's actually really easy to go tohttp://www.flickr.com, set up an account, upload your pictures and then click on the orange "B" button next to the picture to post them to the firstballs site.
(3) Has anyone else accidentally typed "fistballs" instead of "firstballs"? I did earlier and thought it was really, really funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home