A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Hell Yes! Good Linkin'!

Way to go erik on figuring out how to link to stuff!
I really felt like I had something to blog about... but have now come up with nothing... wait! I remember!
I finally figured out that I should buy the movie office space and it was waiting for me in the g'dang mail when I got home from the bar. So there!
Who wants to watch the thing? When? I say tomorrow, but some would say "next week." To all of those that say "next week", I say "you probably haven't seen Office Space recently enough and next week is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to wait. So buck up and say 'Yes, Greg. I'd like to watch that movie.' Because if you don't, I'll watch it without you, quote it a lot, and make you feel silly for not having seen it."
Ok, I'm off to bed so that I can wake up in time to get to work, so that I can earn money and pay to have a place to put my bed so that I have somewhere to rest up for kickball.
RAMBO! VIGILANCE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home