A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

2 and three-quarters

Jorge, you spelled her name correctly at 1:30 in the AM. It is
Ashlee. You are good to go. And I hope everyone appreciates the link. It took me about 8 minutes to get it work right. I know, I know, but what can i say... I am a genius.
And I am not sure if I have an equally strong game charge as Jefe- "no need for Sparks here, my ass will be running on pure, 100% Latino adrenaline".
Caucasian adrenaline..... really not the same as Latino adrenaline. I guess that's why i need to drink. What can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home