A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

That's Me...

For those of you who will be reading GMOT this week, the Rambo head ref they are talking about, was me. Now, I will be the first to admit, it wasn't a happy game. The other ref and I really had no clue with what we were doing and the nuances of the game (tagging up with a ball bouncing in hand), not all there. I do not take officiating a game as seriously as i probably should- my bad.
But, I will say, it wasn't as bad as they made it out to be (but I also didn't lose by one). The other ref and I weren't sure if the ball hit her knee or if it was higher, so I decided to keep the game going. Apparently, that wasn't the best decision.
I would just like to apologize to the team for any ill-will that you will be receiving this week and in future weeks from any other teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home