A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Holla! Internet radio kicks some serious ass and I'm down with it 9 hours a day. I have a bunch of stations that I switch around between, which I'm listing below (don't worry, I copied this from something else and didn't just spend the time to write them all down). I switch between air america and bbc6 music these days, but used to listen to a lot of NPR before I need something more liberal. The "live" links go directly to the radio, whereas the names go to the webpages for those stations. Enjoy:
Radiobbc:live news:6music:live:wamu:live:wnyc:live:swedish:msn:air america:live:unfiltered blog:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home