A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Oh Cheney, that was a dumb mistake.

Today someone mentioned that Cheney told people to visit factcheck.com last night during the debate. I was about to correct him (despite his higher level) to tell him that Cheney probably actually said factcheck.org, because he said it was a nonprofit University of Pennsylvania run site and anything with ".com" is commercial. I kept my mouth shut and then ran across this article, which explains that Cheney actually did say "dot com" and thereby pointed a 48,800 more people than normal to the antibush site georgesoros.com. I can't express in words how pleased I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home