A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Ballers Ho!

That's kind of a thundercat reference, I suppose. I think next season we should somehow for the Thundercats into our team name... but I so get to be Liono. The ladies will have to fight over the right to call herself Cheetarah.
Edwards' dad totally worked at a steel mill and that rocks! One could try taking a shot every time Edwards' uses his boyish charm to woo another independant... but that would be too many drinks.
Steve, VA sucks. I'm sorry. I don't want to get into one of those debates about one place being better than another, especially since I've never lived in VA, but yeah. I had to go down there for some "team outing" the other day and as soon as we got over the bridge into VA I felt like a wee little French boy dropped in Eastern Europe in 1982, except that there were lots of big scary cars and malls.
VA has its uses.... It's just that none occur to me right now. Oh wait! It houses Jeffe's mom. That's not bad!
Don't have much time for the blizzog up here in CHI, but have posted some stuff on my other blog here.
Hope y'all have great times yelling at Cheney's wackass on the TV tonight. I'm actually going to head out of town to visit one of my mom's old highschool friends to watch the debate and yell at the tv a bit myself (thank god they're liberal enough for me to do so).
Training is retarded. After only one day I'm ready to kill whoever thought powerpoint was a good instructinal tool (if you just read all of the bullets, what's the point of your lips flapping around?) and I'm really sick of one instructor saying "that's key." I don't think too many things can be "key". Actually, she said that so many things were key, I'm convinced that I won't be able to find a keyring big enough and should just give up and ask one of those janitor guys with that awesome keyring-on-a-wire thing to figure out all the key stuff for me.
I'm seriously considering the Nov. 2nd trip to FLA, but don't want to use my only two floating holidays. I know that selfish and unnoble (sic)... but those days are precious.
And I too dislike the trucker hat.
HOLLER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home