A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

What up y'all?
Jefe - I as well am totally befuddled and angered by the collar-up polo shirt. I just don't get it and it makes me want to hit something... preferrably the wearer of the shirt.
Rose and Claud went to see the Killers tonight while I had to do a team-building exercise here in Chicago. I'm extremely jealous as I heard it was a pretty good show.
The good part about this trip so far is that my hotel room has free wireless internet access, I rememberd the wireless card for my laptop, AND the room has cable TV!
I just got in touch with my adolescence by catching up on the MTV. It turns out that the Real World is still around and that it's now in Philadelphia. Somehow, I just don't care. I noticed how young the rest of the people at this new employee school were when they were asked about every having a "brush with greatness" and had at least two of 20 people say that their brush with greatness was meeting someone from the Real World. Granted, mine was having seen John Tesh at an airport, but I also ceded that I wouldn't call him "great".
Now I'm watching "Airplane" on spike tv. What a great movie. Watching a nun sing R-E-S-P-E-C-T to a Jive talking man who's throwing up is movie genius. And don't call me Shirley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home