A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Oh yeah, pictures.


This here is a team photo from last Thursday. Everbody else email any other pics that you're too lazy to post yourself to me at elgreg@gmail.com or my other email address if you have it (but I do not like to post all over the internet for folks to see.. Who're you calling paranoid?) I'll see that those pictures are posted in a timely fashion.
I haven't seen Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite, The Motorcycle Diaries, or any of the other bazillion movies that I always say "I really want to see that" about and then don't go see. So holla if you're off to see a film because I could obviously use the motivation... unless that film is Shall we Dance, which I view as so terrible that I refuse to even link to a website that mentions its name. I'm shuddering right now. I wish you could all see me... Shuddering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home