A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Race: Too Close to Call. Me: Sad, Dissappointed

I am so disappointed in my fellow americans today.
I woke up to listen to ass-munchers already giving the election to the "president". So sad. Can't even put sadness into words.
If w does win, I'm going to go through that month or two-long phase of saying "I could have done more!" and then eating some cereal.
The most telling thing this morning was when the paper came and I caught myself feigning interest in the Food section. I've never opened that section before, but was so scared to read about Daschle losing and Bush being a cocksure moron and this country thinking that four more years of the shit that got us where we are is a good idea.
And NOW I have to start writing letters to every friend I have outside of the US apologizing for my stupidass neighbors in all the little red states on that map.
On the bright side, I learned that if you're not going to use butter within two days of buying it, you should put the package in a ziplock bag and throw it in the freezer where it will keep for up to two months! (And you thought I was kidding about reading the Food section.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home