A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Mo! Alright!

PCP will definitely make you do some cannabilistic stuff. I checked out the website for XXL and I must say that the amount of cursing in the letter from the editor really made something in my heart say, "wow, I'm totally in love with this magazine." The message board is pretty amusing, too.
I just finished being forced to watch Notting Hill. A word to the wise: Netflix accounts should only have access for one person. Next up? Monster. I don't know when Rosanna added these things into the movie Queue, but the last thing I ever wanted to see was Charlize Theron made up all ugly. With any luck the movie will be trumped by election coverage tomorrow and I can sneak it into the mail before it ever makes it into the DVD player. Oh shit. Rosanna probably reads this blog. Hey, honey! What's up? Forget that you read everything before this sentence, ok?
And also, everybody get out there and buy America (the Book). It whips ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home