A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Sorry, Can't Talk. Need to go

buy a motorcycle and start driving/crashing around Chile and Peru.
The Motorcycle Diaries was excellent. I give it a "Girls-Really-Think-This-Lead-Actor-Guy-Is-Hot" Rating of +12 and an "I'm-Leaving-This-Bourgeois-Filled-Cesspool-for-Life-on-the-Road" rating of +18.
The cinematography, script and acting were excellent.
Also, it's in Spanish. So if you're rusty you can brush up and if you don't speak any Spanish you can read the subtitles and start thinking about how in 50 years knowing a little Spanish would probably be a good idea. (How else will you think of new ways to make fun of Jorge?) This notion should encourage all of us to get on motorcycle/scooters and drive down to Chile. I'll start lining up sponsors this afternoon.
I had a dream last night that I started working for another company and that a week after I'd started the new company was acquired by my old company and I ended up working for the same people again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home