A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Fixed the sidebar

Thanks to everybody (and by "everybody" I guess I mean Jorge... the only person reading this) for coming out to Rose's party last night! An extra thanks to Claudia for hosting as well. Everything went perfectly.
I fixed the little bar on the side of the page. It took all of 30 minutes and is directly attributable to Jorge forgetting to end a quote (one of these ") on October 21st, 2004. You think I don't know what you're trying to do Jorge? Trying to sabotage the blog so that people can't use the nifty links on the right side or see the awesome picture of Stallone? I know. I know what you're doing.
So yeah, for future reference, let's finish those quotes. Punk.
Dude, Rose and I got home and flipped on the first OC DVD. Two episodes later it was four in the morning. Soooooooo good. We are soooooooo lame. But seriously, it's really good watchin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home