A DC Rock Creek Division Kickball team. Games on Wednesdays at Marie Reed in Adams Morgan. Team members can sign in here after sending their email address to Claudia and then creating your login and password.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Worst Dialogue Ever

Saw star wars last night. Worst dialogue ever, seriously. Por Ejemplo:
ANAKIN (to natalie portman/padme): You are so beautiful!
PADME: It's only because I'm so in love . . .
ANAKIN: No, it's because I'm so in love with you.
PADME: So love has blinded you?
ANAKIN: Well, that's not exactly what I meant . . .
PADME: But it's probably true!
They laugh.
ANAKIN: I haven't laughed in so long . . .
PADME: Neither have I.
I mean crap! Talk about monkeys at typewriters. It made me jealous of Rosanna for having fallen asleep two scenes earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home